Thursday, April 24, 2008

Russian rap stars

www.sawpeg512.blogspot.com
thats one that is done more or less every day or so... but its not words...

I cant find Aarons blog.
I dont know where it is.
If i wanted to, i could please Miss Nina Moores and make my lack of Aarons url into a mind bending analogy. But to be quite honest, i cant be too bothered to think so deeply into that statement.

Basically this is a space-filler. Something to bide my time whilst i have very few things to say. I havent written in what seems like forever yet there is nothing of any great importance to report.

So i wont waste your time.

Dont worry blogspot. I havent forsaken you. I will return soon with numerous paragraphs of attempted blogs and strings of words with capital letters and punctuation.



Vik.x

No comments: